Sunday 6 November 2016

*Effect of WhatsApp on English Language*

_*Mike & Dora on WhatsApp:*_

*Mike :* Hi dear.
*Dora :* ✋
*Mike :* How are you .??
*Dora :* πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
*Mike :* Missing me..?
*Dora :* πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰
*Mike :* I'm not feeling well...
*Dora :* 😱
*Mike :* How was your day..?
*Dora :* πŸ‘Œ
*Mike :* Are you busy.??
*Dora :* ✔
*Mike :* Why ?? What are you doing ??
*Dora:* πŸ’„πŸ’…
*Mike :* Is there anyone near you..?
*Dora :* ❌
*Mike :* Why don't you reply in words? Why are you using smiley faces?
*Dora :*- πŸ˜₯😑
*Mike :* I heard you failed in English?
*Dora:* Who telled you ? It is unpossible.. I went to saw the resalt yestathey... I Passed away all my educations
*Mike :* Hmmm lets go back to smileys pls 😳😳😳
*Dora:*- ok dear, God blast u.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don't laugh alone, remember there is love in sharing..good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment